The result of years of research and design, the Tri-Planars'
maximum adjustability and watch-like precision.
1. Adjustable azimuth
2. Adjustable vertical tracking angle
3. Vertical bearing at record height
A design which completely addresses all
three planes of
The arm creates a musical sound stage unmatched by any other. It
has been described as powerful and dynamic, solid yet
expressive, delicate and tactile. The outstanding quality of
this arm, commented on time and again, is that it is invisible,
lacking the colorations that plague so many of our competitors.
• Damped headshell
• Annealed-aluminum coaxial damped armtube
• Clamping yoke design that firmly couples the headshell tube to
the bearing tube, making for a single unit yet allowing azimuth
rotation of the headshell
• Silicone-fluid trough tonearm damping
• Bearings featuring hand-crafted, hardened and polished needle
• Progressive anti-skating design
• Sophisticated system of decoupled counterweights, allowing
proper stylus force for any cartridge without altering effective
• Easy 3-screw installation, with no large VTA hole
• Type: gimbal-bearing tonearm
• Effective length: 250mm
• Pivot-to-spindle distance: 233.5mm
• Overhang: 16.5mm
• Offset angle: 22°
• Effective mass: 11g
• Bearing offset: 22°
Doug Deacon's Triplanar Setup Tips
The following thumbnails are links to the most recent articles
about the Tri-Planar Precision Tonearm.